San Diego Fraud Lawyer
San Diego Fraud Lawyer
Serving San Francisco, Phoenix, Las Vegas
"Fraud" is an umbrella term encompassing a range of illegal maneuvers and strategies including the following:
- Ponzi schemes
- Misleading investment "opportunities"
- Investment solicitations for construction projects which are never built as projected
- "Sneaky, hidden" clauses and terms in business and real estate contracts
- Real estate fraud involving misrepresentation in descriptions or falsified appraisals
- Fraudulent contracts promising goods, products and services that are never delivered or are not what was promised
- Conspiracy in investment pools
- Automobile-related swindle activity such as fraudulent sales or repair offers
- Tax fraud
- Securities fraud
Fraud cases often border on criminal activity. Our San Diego fraud lawyers handle civil claims related to fraud and misrepresentation on behalf of both plaintiffs and defendants.
If you have reason to believe that you or your business was swindled, you may need a lawyer on your side who will fight for you at every step of the way. If Campbell, Lauter & Murphy, Attorneys at Law, represents you, you can rest assured that your lawyer will have your back while simultaneously watching out for your best interests overall. We want to ensure that benefits you derive from our advocacy are worth more than attorneys fees incurred. Your goals are our goals — and nothing is more professionally satisfying for a litigation attorney than righting a wrong.
Campbell, Lauter & Murphy, Attorneys at Law, is a California-based business law firm with more than two decades of experience standing up for our clients' rights. Many cases involving allegations of fraud or misrepresentation are business and real estate-related — two areas of the law where we have great depth and breadth of experience and knowledge.
Contact a San Diego Fraud Lawyer
Schedule a consultation with a California attorney who will put your and your business's best interests first while working diligently to achieve a resolution of a fraud and misrepresentation claim. Contact us by phone or e-mail to arrange to meet with a San Diego fraud lawyer if you have been defrauded or have been wrongly accused of fraud or misrepresentation.