San Diego Environmental Law Attorney
Also Serving San Francisco, Phoenix, Las Vegas
"Environmental law" is an umbrella term encompassing many issues affecting a variety of individuals or entities such as the following:
- Water law questions affecting real estate developers, construction companies, property owners and business owners (such as winery owners)
- Tank leaks potentially leading to litigation between gasoline vendors and neighboring businesses, for example
- Toxic torts covering such issues as plumes resulting from underground pipeline breakage
Campbell, Lauter & Murphy, Attorneys at Law, is a well-established litigation firm, with offices in San Diego, San Francisco and Las Vegas. Our environmental lawyers have litigated cases involving gasoline storage tanks leaking into groundwater and polluting nearby commercial areas.
Environmental law cases often involve interfacing with government agencies and municipalities that are responsible for mitigating damage and pushing to prevent further harm to residents and businesses. Other problems typically covered by environmental law include the following:
- Runoff of lead-based materials soaking into the ground and polluting ground waters
- Spillage and spreading of toxic materials
- Mold issues
- Sick home syndrome
- Oil rig leaks
The San Diego and San Francisco environmental law attorneys of Campbell, Lauter & Murphy, Attorneys at Law, have abundant knowledge and experience in administrative law, in litigation and in appeals. Learn how our law firm can represent your interests in environmentally related legal issues.
San Diego and San Francisco Environmental Law Attorneys
Schedule a consultation with California Environmental Law Attorney Bill Koska who will put your best interests first while working diligently to achieve a resolution of an environmental law claim. . Contact us by phone or e-mail.