California Shopping Mall Liability Attorney
In legal disputes involving conditions or events located in shopping malls, questions often arise regarding who is liable: the mall owner, the lessor of the mall as a whole, lessors of individual stores or other entities. Campbell, Lauter & Murphy, Attorneys at Law, with law offices in San Diego, San Francisco and Phoenix, represent mall owners and mall management in general tort liability cases, such as slip-and-fall injury claims.
Exploring key issues in preparation for effective resolution of cases involving California shopping mall liability, lawyers at Campbell, Lauter & Murphy, Attorneys at Law, pursue questions such as these:
- What responsibility does a property owner have to visitors to the premises?
- How and when should owners or managers of malls notify people of hazards such as spills?
- Whose responsibility is it, and when, to post "slippery when wet" signs and otherwise protect guests or give them warning of risky conditions?
- How far or how close should the sign be to the spill?
- How long had a hazardous condition been present at the time of a slip-and-fall injury?
- What responsibility do owners of a mall property have to people leasing property there?
- What is the liability of a mall or sports arena for individual merchants who sell merchandise from stores and kiosks?
Seeking and providing answers to many of these questions of California shopping mall liability, lawyers of Campbell, Lauter & Murphy, Attorneys at Law, adeptly apply knowledge of the law and years of experience in defense litigation to our clients' cases.
Contact a San Diego County Slip-and-Fall Defense Attorney
To schedule a consultation with a Sacramento or San Diego premises liability lawyer regarding a personal injury claim against your store or mall, contact us by phone or e-mail.