San Diego Personal Injury Attorney
California Truck Accident Lawyer Serving San Francisco, Phoenix, Las Vegas
There seems to be no shortage of personal injury law firms that emphasize quantity over quality when it comes to personal injury claims. Their business plan seems to be to settle as many cases as quickly as they can. For some injury victims, a quick settlement may make some sense. For others, a thorough and careful claim or lawsuit is of critical importance.
A large office and big-firm name hold appeal for some potential clients. We find that our clients, on the other hand, prefer the individualized approach that is a hallmark of Campbell, Lauter & Murphy, Attorneys at Law. We are not out to get any and every case that comes our way. Rather, our San Diego personal injury attorneys tend to focus on a select few major personal injury claims involving catastrophic injuries and more:
- Serious car accidents and truck accidents resulting in head injury, spinal cord injury, other serious injury or fatality
- Workplace injuries causing short-term or long-term disability
- Construction accidents
- Premises liability cases involving severe injuries occurring in retail stores and other public places
- Product liability claims involving defective drugs, defective cars and car parts such as brakes, accelerators and tires, or any consumer product named in a recall including medical devices
- Medical malpractice claims
- Class actions (mass torts) involving large-scale injury and loss by many people in a similar class such as consumers or patients
Our knowledgeable San Diego personal injury attorneys handle claims on behalf of plaintiffs as well as defendants. Our clients include car accident victims, injured construction workers, business owners who are targeted in premises liability claims and insurers of our clients who have been sued in personal injury cases. Our understanding of each side's perspective makes us all the more valuable for our clients, whether individuals or businesses, plaintiffs of defendants.
Contact a San Diego Personal Injury Attorney
Schedule a consultation with a California lawyer who will put your best interests first while working diligently to achieve a resolution of a personal injury claim. Contact us by phone or e-mail.