San Diego Product Liability Attorney
California Defective Product Lawyers Serving San Francisco, Phoenix, Las Vegas
The experienced trial lawyers of Campbell, Lauter & Murphy defend businesses in product liability claims in California and federal courts. We also prosecute product liability claims where there is no conflict of interest. Whether defending designers, manufacturers or vendors, or representing personal injury victims, we bring a wealth of experience to bear in every case.
Products alleged to be responsible for injuries to our clients — or to consumers of our clients' products — may include the following:
- Drugs and medical devices
- Nutritional supplements and vitamins
- Farm and industrial equipment
- Tires, brakes, steering mechanisms and accelerators
- Truck components including lights and signals
- Construction equipment including cranes, scaffolds, forklifts, drill presses and heavy machinery
- Household goods and products including power tools and appliances, lawn care products and chemicals used for cleaning
- Products used in home construction or mobile home manufacture, including roofing material, windows and sliding glass doors
We work hard to gather and present evidence that (1) our client — an injury victim — was hurt because of negligence in manufacturing, advertising, labeling or selling of a product; or (2) our client — a manufacturer or vendor — had fulfilled duties to warn and met warranty obligation standards.
Our San Diego product liability attorneys cultivate relationships with experts in industries associated with biochemical products, industrial engineering, mechanical engineering and biohazards. We rely on experts' opinions, enhanced by our own legal analysis, to build strong cases and to defend business clients named in product liability claims.
San Francisco and San Diego Attorneys Handle Injury Cases Involving Allegedly Defective Products
Schedule a consultation with a San Diego product liability attorney who will put your best interests first while working diligently to achieve a resolution of a defective product claim. Contact us by phone or e-mail.