San Diego Product Liability Attorneys
California Drug Litigation Lawyers Serving San Francisco, Phoenix, Las Vegas
Drug litigation may be appropriate when a patient or many patients have been injured or lost their lives as a result of dangerous or defective drugs. Prescription drugs have helped many people manage illnesses and chronic conditions. However, the fact that they must be obtained by a prescribing physician underscores the potential risk involved in consuming such medications.
You may wonder where to turn if you were seriously harmed or lost a family member in a situation involving a dangerous or defective drug. Circumstances vary widely but may include one or more of the following scenarios:
- Prescribing physician neglected to screen for potential drug interactions or other counter-indicators.
- Prescribing physician prescribed a wrong amount or wrong medication.
- Pharmacist delivered the wrong medication or overdose levels.
- Pharmacist neglected to give clear instructions for safe use of the drug.
- Manufacturer was named in a product recall.
- Nursing home nurse, hospital nurse or anesthesiologist administered drug improperly (too much, too little, too late, wrong medication, wrong delivery method).
- Emergency room administration of the drug was not properly done.
Campbell, Lauter & Murphy, Attorneys at Law, is a valuable resource for individuals or classes of individuals who know or suspect that they were injured by a dangerous or defective drug. Our San Diego product liability attorneys can provide useful information and preliminary recommendations, whether you have a case suitable for us to handle or not.
Note: If your pharmacy or medical clinic has been named in drug litigation, be aware that our law firm also handles defense of drug litigation and other product liability cases.
San Diego and San Francisco Defective Product Lawyers
Schedule a consultation with a California product liability attorney who will put your interests first while working diligently to achieve a resolution of a defective drug claim. Contact us by phone or e-mail.