Learn more about our legal practice areas by viewing recent legal articles provided by members of our firm.
Property Safety Concerns
Does your California restaurant management organization have neighborhood property safety concerns that need to be addressed in a preventive manner? Or has your San Diego or San Francisco-area restaurant or food court already been cited in an injury claim in connection with an injury that happened near, but not on, your restaurant property? In preparation to defend your business vigorously, lawyers of Campbell, Lauter & Murphy, Attorneys at Law, are prepared to explore issues such as the following in depth:
- How do you or how did you handle the premises surrounding the restaurant?
- What was your responsibility for upkeep of surrounding property, including sidewalks?
- Were you vigilant about hazardous conditions on adjacent properties that could affect your customers' safety?
- Did customers have a right to a reasonable expectation of safety?
- What responsibility did you have for property areas around your building if customers had reason to think that they might be yours, even if they belonged to a neighboring business?
As we represent small and large food service businesses, our San Diego-based premises liability lawyers at Campbell, Lauter & Murphy offer focused risk-analysis evaluations and offer legal advice to help owners prevent or respond cost-effectively to litigation. When litigation cannot be prevented, our experienced trial attorneys are prepared to aggressively represent clients' long-term best interests in or out of court. We understand how important it is to contain legal expenses, so that lawyers' fees and other legal costs do not exceed benefits.
California Restaurant Premises Liability Lawyers
To schedule a consultation regarding any business-related legal matter in San Diego, San Francisco or surrounding areas, contact us by phone or e-mail.