Campbell Volk & Lauter hires, develops and advances each employee on the basis of professional work-ethic and ability. The firm emphasizes and seeks to advance attorneys who exhibit an ability to lead and who work well in a team-based environment.
We are always looking for talented and motivated associates who demonstrate the following abilities/background:
- 3-5 years handling general liability, intellectual property, construction defect, product liability, insurance defense, and litigation;
- Experience working with expert witnesses and taking party depositions, appeals, mediations and arbitrations;
- Excellent writing, research and advocacy skills are required.
If you are interested in pursuing a position at CVL, please:
- E-mail Don Gressly:
- Attach your resume and a writing sample.
- Indicate the best means of contacting you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Campbell Volk and Lauter is an equal opportunity employer. The firm does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, medical condition, disability, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation or veterans status.